On Friday, October 25, hundreds of Happenistas gathered for a spectacular evening at the Newtown Athletic Club. This year's event featured a Trend Show with amazing influencers in beauty, wellness, fashion, home decor and lifestyle; a curated pop-up shopping experience; and a dance party in the NAC's all-new Pulse studio! The region’s ultimate Ladies Night Out was hosted by Bucks Happening, Philly Happening, Montco Happening, & Hunterdon Happening.
Check out a selection of photos from the evening below and follow us on Facebook where we'll be posting more images from the event later this week! (Photo Credit: Alison Dunlap Photography)
Over 300 Happenistas sipped, shopped and shook it with us. Those who used the hashtag #Happenistas on social media were
entered to win a bunch of amazing prizes! Congratulations to:
- Jeanine Kleba – winner of tickets to Mean Girls on Broadway courtesy of 717 Tickets & Entertainment Tour and an overnight stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center
- Madelin Mendez – winner of Microneedling Rejuvenator PRP Microneedling Facial Collagen Revival
- Stacy Clift – winner of Razor Free Hair Reduction Laser Hair Removal
- Stacy Hilman – winner of the IPL Photofacial Laser Treatment
- Sue Thomas – winner of Perfect Pout (Juvederm/Restylane) Lip Enhancement
- Kate Nelson – winner of Bright Eyes Neurotoxin (Botox/Dysport/Jeuveau)
- Marguerite Lantzy – winner of Smile Smoother Laugh Lines Filler (Juvederm/Restylane/Vollure)
- Angelyn Cheung – winner of CoolSculpting
Thank you to La Chelé Medical Aesthetics for sponsoring these amazing beauty giveaways!
View this post on Instagram