Aquahab has remained a leading provider for over 25 years in the Greater Philadelphia region due to its unparalleled aquatic and land physical therapy programs. Aquahab’s new affiliation with the NAC will bring its continuum style of care to Bucks County’s premiere health and wellness center and the surrounding area.
“The fact is, we are a perfect fit for the NAC and its members,” said Les Littman, Founder of Aquahab. “And Aquahab’s patients will benefit from being a part of the facility’s total wellness solution.”
Jim Worthington, NAC owner commented, “This partnership is perfect to supplement the NAC’s mission to ‘Make Lives Better’. NAC members and members of the community at large will have access to world class physical therapy both on land and in the water, all under one roof. This completes the continuum of care that patients desire and deserve in today’s wellness landscape.”
In addition to aquatic therapy, Aquahab’s licensed physical therapists specialize in hands on care and individualized treatment programs. The aquatic therapy program is performed in a 93-degree therapy pool to enable a faster recovery for those with chronic pain or for those who are unable to tolerate a land-based program just yet. Aquahab prides itself in exceptional service, cutting edge treatment, and advanced knowledge to get their patients moving sooner. With Aquahab Physical Therapy on site at the NAC, direct access and ongoing care will be extremely convenient for all.
Aquahab Physical Therapy:
- Accepts most major insurance plans.
- Accepts Direct Access, which allows patients to see a licensed physical therapist without a prescription from a physician.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings.
- Offers complimentary physical therapy screenings
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education
- Offers complimentary child care services during treatment sessions.
- Offers patients a bridge program from rehab to a fitness membership at the NAC
For more information contact Aquahab Physical Therapy at: 267-759-6575.