BELOW IS THE 2010 BUCKS COUNTY NEW YEAR’S EVE GUIDE. CLICK HERE FOR THE 2011 NEW YEAR’E EVE GUIDE.
Well, it’s almost the end of December, and you know what that means. Why is planning for New Year’s Eve always so stressful? Luckily for you, we’ve compiled a list of all of the New Year’s Festivities in Bucks County!!
Whether you’d like to enjoy an elegant sit down meal with a small group of friends, feed your inner foodie, dance until the morning light, or make a night of it by staying over, we have found all the options for you!
We hope that this guide helps make New Years 2010 in Bucks County your best one yet!
BLACK BASS HOTEL provides a winter wonderland with spectacular views of the Delaware, featuring a special a la carte menu including favorite classic Black Bass dishes, Parisian style street music from the New Impressionists 5:30 – 10:30 PM. Special room packages also available. Stop by on New Year’s Day for Champagne Brunch 11 AM – 3 PM.
RIEGELSVILLE INN will be offering a five-course prix fixe menu specially designed by Chef Jeremy Donohue and the music of the Billy Bauer Band. Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, live entertainment 9 PM – 1 AM from acoutstic duo Steve Brosky and Jimmy Meyer. Seatings at 5:00, 6:30, 8:00 and 10:00pm, $75 per person, optional wine pairing $20 per person.
WASHINGTON HOUSE, The first seating for dinner begins at 4:30pm. The dinner is a five course meal, consisting of Chef’s choice of hors d’oeuvres, salad and your choice of appetizer, entrée, dessert and coffee. Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks are not included, but available for purchase. Cost for this is $63.00 per person. Reservations are strongly recommended. Dress code is business casual. Parking is free.
SELLERSVILLE THEATER Dr. K’s Motown Review. Cost for this showing is $39.50 per person, 7:00 PM. This time works well for families wishing to have an early dinner at The Washington House, and are still able to see a show and be home before midnight. The next showing for this concert at The Sellersville Theater is at 10:30 PM. Cost for this is $49.50 per person. Advance ticket purchases are necessary.
UPPER BLACK EDDY
INDIAN ROCK INN, New Year’s Eve Champagne Dinner Feast, featuring a five course New Year’s Eve Champagne dinner, served from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM (last seating at 10:00 PM). Entertainment will be provided by the band Waterfront Blue beginning at 9:00 PM. Featured Dinner is available for $100.00 per couple or $25.00 per child under 10. Reservations are required for this event.
Earl’s Bucks County is holding a locavore toast to the New Year, with a performance by Tony Alosi in the lounge from 7pm to 11:30pm.
86 WEST is hosting a dance party. Gourmet buffet, Champagne toast, Continental breakfast beginning at 1 AM. Info courtesy of Neighborhood Promos.
CHAMBERS 19, Live entertainment and a five course meal. Call for more details. (Sorry that’s all they’ve posted!)
FREIGHT HOUSE is offering a decadent four course menu for $65, with an additional optional $25 beverage pairing.
HONEY will wine and dine your with an 8 course prix fixe! Menu on their site. $175 per couple.
POCO’S is partnering with the Comedy Cabaret. Has sold out 5 years in a row. Non-stop laughs with 5 comics. The Legendary Wid, the Man with 10,000 Props!! The WID has appeared on HBO & numerous TV shows. As seen on “The King of Queens” and Comedy Central, John “Mr. Hollywood” Kensil. Plus, the Music and Comedy of The Happy Hobo, Danny B. Originally from Bucks County now doing comedy in CA, it’s very TALL funny guy Bron Jones. Host is Joe Bryan. You must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to be admitted! All Shows are Smoke Free! Showtimes: 8:30 pm, over by 10 pm. Admission: $25 each. Cash bar available.
PUCK Two live performances in one location.
- On the Patio: Musicology will be playing on the patio all night long. Advance tickets are $15 (click here). Doors open at 7:30 PM, show starts at 9:00 PM.
- Inside: Advance tickets for John Eddie are $48 (click here) and include a champagne toast. Doors open at 8:00 PM, show starts at 9:00 PM.
THE BUCK HOTEL is hosting the New Year’s Eve All Access Party. Cover charge is $15 (to enter The Tavern and Ballroom).
- Ballroom, New Year’s Eve in the Presidential Ballroom is featuring party band KIRKO.
- Tavern, The Buck Hotel’s very own DJ John, will be performing a variety of party and dance music beginning at 8:30 pm in the Tavern. Watch all the festivities on their big screen TV.
- Bistro, Enjoy The Bistro opening at 6pm along with entertainment all night long to ring in the New Year. There is no cover to enter bistro only.
LOGAN INN has the Kristian Rex Trio for your listening pleasure, 9pm to 1 am
THE SANDBAR at 90 Main, prix-fixe dinner menu and party with DJ and drink specials. Call for pricing. 215-862-3030
FISHERS TUDOR HOUSE, three parties at Fishers. Must be 21 years of age
- The New Years Eve Murder Mystery Dinner Theater Show, Dinner & Dancing. The Falsettos is a parody of the HBO mega hit, The Sopranos. Tony and his entourage are in town for – what else? – a waste management convention. When somebody gets whacked it’s nothing personal, strictly “business.” The New Years Eve Murder Mystery package includes one cocktail per person, 3 course meal, music by DJ John Serenelli and Champagne toast at midnight. Begins at 8M, $79.99 Per Person.
- Mardi Gras Party in The Former Atlantis, 8:30 PM until 2:00 AM, continuous music all night with DJ John Serenelli, Champagne toast, cash bar, noise makers, hats & beads, buffet 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM, $49.99 per person. Tables may be reserved in advance for parties of 10 or 12.
- Ballroom Party, includes top shelf open bar & Champagne, premium cocktails & wines served at your own private bar 9:00 P.M. until 1:00 AM, grand buffet served 9-11 PM, dessert table 10 PM – 11:30 PM, Champagne toast. Free parking & private entrance, $99.99 per person.
THE BRICK HOTEL The Brick Hotel in Newtown has many options for you to choose from.
- Dinner Package, enjoy a three course meal for $59, then stay for the Dance Celebration.
- Dance Celebration, beginning at 10:30 PM, with a DJ and cash bar.
- Overnight Stay, opt to stay over, and receive the Dinner Package, stay for the Dance Celebration, then awake New Year’s Day 2011 to a complimentary continental breakfast! Standard Room Only $300.00 per couple + tax and gratuity, Large Room Only $350++ and SUITES ARE $400++.
- Stay home! If you are planning to have a quiet New Year’s at home, call the Brick Hotel for the perfect take-out!!
FIRST NIGHT First Night Newtown is a family oriented, alcohol-free, arts based community New Years Eve celebration, which will take place at Council Rock High School North and other venues. Festivities Begin at 5:00 PM.
GREEN PARROT RESTUARANT, PATIO & PUB has several open bar packages. Band Midnight Java, Champagne toast and favors are complimentary.
- 10 PM – 1 AM $45.00 per person or $75.00 per couple
- 10 PM – 1 AM PLUS Dinner $70.00 per person or $125.00 per couple
LA STALLA RESTAURANT Three dinner seatings, special menu here, complimentary Champagne toast, live entertainment featuring After Dark. Begins at 8:30PM, accepting reservations for ALL SIZE PARTIES!
WASHINGTON CROSSING INN, New Year’s Eve Gala, 8:30 PM – 1:00 PM. Buffet dinner, open bar, live music, party favors and raffles. Call for prices.
YARDLEY INN, A la carte menu 3 p.m. – midnight. Celebrate with drinks and delicious food like Crab Bisque, Butter Poached Lobster, Filet Mignon, Salmon, Crabcakes, Roasted Duck, Surf & Turf, or Stuffed Trout.