We couldn’t stop smiling all week after the Bucks Happening 2nd Birthday Bash Aboard the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad, which happened last Thursday, September 15th, 2011. And just when we thought it couldn’t get any better, we read all of your wonderful comments about the evening on the Bucks Happening Facebook fan page– so glad you all had a blast!
Check out amazing pictures from the evening’s festivities here.
A HUGE thank you goes out to:
– Everyone at New Hope & Ivyland Railroad for all of their hard work setting up the event & providing a complimentary train ride to Bucks Happening readers.
– McCaffrey’s Catering for providing a tasty spread of goodies and desserts
– Jamie Stem for setting the perfect musical mood.
– River Horse Brewery for providing free beer tastings.
– HerbG for his fantastic photography skills.
– Helen Diehl for her fantastic coverage of the event!
– Gayle Kennedy for her fabulous video coverage for Bucks Happening TV. Check it out below: