First Fridays on the Delaware
June 7 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until September 8, 2019
Every first Friday from May to September, Bristol Borough Business Association (BBBA) hosts the award-winning street festival, First Fridays on the Delaware, from 5 to 8 pm. Held throughout our Main Street District (Mill and Radcliffe Streets), the 2019 season Event Supporters are Penn Community Bank and Farmers Insurance, Steve Mooney Agency.
These free, family-friendly events have something for everyone and include:
- AMUSEMENTS such as painting, hula hooping, balloon sculptures, quick-sketch portraits, caricaturist drawings, magical acts, etc.
- CRAFTERS, ARTISTS, MERCHANTS & VENDORS showcasing their wares for your shopping pleasure;
- LIVE MUSIC from local bands (May-Nothing But A Nightmare; June-A Capella Pops; July-Soul Port; August-Sister Blue; September-Back Porch Jugband;)
- ARTS & CRAFTS activities for all ages;
- FOOD & GOODIES from our fabulous eating establishments and specialty food vendors;
- SHIRT SHOOTER offering free shirts courtesy of local businesses;
- COMMUNITY ART PROJECT (a painted rock mandala) begging for your participation;
First Fridays are held on Mill Street & are RAIN or SHINE! Event-goers are welcome to park in the free lot behind Mill Street or at 1414 Radcliffe St (in the Lenox parking lot across from Cesare’s Restaurant) with free shuttle service to and from the festival area.
Join in our THEMED EVENTS: Mardi Gras in June, Christmas in July, and Philly Sports Fans in August! (No themes for May and September.) #BristolBoro1stFridays