Google My Business/2019 digital marketing trends workshop
December 13 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| $15
Nonprofit organization SCORE Bucks County will offer a three-hour combo Google My Business/2019 digital marketing trends workshop. Hosted by Google representative Randi Penfil and Marsha Pearson of Market Your Socks Off, the seminar will provide hands-on learning centered on getting local businesses up and running on several Google small business apps. In her portion of the workshop, Penfil will discuss how to leverage Google Search and Maps, as well as Google My Business.
Attendees will learn how to:
· Create/claim their Google My Business Listing
· Manage their business information across Google Search and Maps
· Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
· Create a free Website using the information from their business listing
· Update, edit and post using their listing
Pearson will provide forecasted digital marketing trends for email marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.