NAMI Bucks County Stride for Mental Health Awareness 5K Walk
May 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
We envision a world where all people affected by mental illness live healthy, fulfilling lives supported by a community that cares. On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 1:00 PM, join hundreds of supporters as we unite to raise awareness, to end the stigma that surrounds mental health, and to raise the funds necessary to save mental health in Bucks County. All funds raised support mental health support and education programs for children, youth and adults in Bucks County.
Join the movement to end mental health stigma by walking, fundraising, sponsoring, or volunteering at www.namibucksstride.org!
- Katie Katro from 6 ABC Action News as Master of Ceremonies
- Gabriel Nathan and Herbie the Love Bug as our walk leaders
- The Depressed Cake Shop
- Delicious food from Outback Steak House and Rita's Water Ice
- Beverages from Pepsi
- NAMI Advocacy Awards
- Balloon twisting
- Face painting
- Raffle baskets
- Photo booth
- Speeches by state and local officials
- Your favorite superheroes NAMI MAN & NAMI BOY
- …and more!