Valentine's Day Dinner at Bishop Estate Vineyard & Winery
February 14 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Need plans for Valentine's Day? Come by Bishop Estate on February 14th from 5-8 PM and enjoy a special dinner provided by Fry's Catering. No reservations are needed for this event. It is first-come, first-serve. Choose from their a la carte menu that includes soup/salad, appetizers, and 3 entree choices. The full menu with prices is listed below. After dinner, make sure to grab amazing waffles and ice cream dessert from Philly Waffle Cabin's food truck! They will be here from 5-8 PM, as well!
Our tasting room and bars will be open normal hours so make sure to stop in grab a bottle of wine to enjoy with your dinner. Tastings are still available, including our January special wine and cheese pairing. As always, we will have 3 local beers on tap for those non-wine lovers.
This event is rain or shine. We do have some covered seating and fire pits plus plenty of indoor seating, so come early! Consider bringing an extra chair in case we run out of seating.
Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery Features:
– No cover charge for music
– 18 to 21 wines on the menu
– Plenty of free parking on site
– No outside alcohol permitted
– Dog policy is that dog must be leashed and no barking or jumping as a courtesy to patrons who could be frightened by dogs.
– Family-friendly: anyone under 21 must be with a parent at all times
– Bring your lawn chair in case we run out of seating
– Fire pits and sometimes a bonfire with s' mores.
– Rain or shine or snow, we like our music to be outside, but this time of year we have a nice heated inside area to accommodate you while you listen to music and sip our wine!
*Bishop Estate will be photographing guests at this event for marketing and social media purposes.