Yoga Class In The Grass
September 22, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am| $30
Pine2Pink benefits local breast cancer patients in treatment and recovery (501c3). We launch this October in Doylestown. As anticipation builds, we’d like to offer this amazing event. The Cornerstone Clubs will co-host and teach (Deanna Teufel instructor) a 90-minute Yoga session on the lawn of the Mercer Museum. Participants will also receive free admission to the Mercer Museum
You’ll also receive a pass for free admission to The Mercer Museum. Everyone in attendance will get a gift bag from EB Salon… (1) bag will have a pink ribbon inside with a gift certificate for $150 in services!
- Minimum donation of $30 (to benefit Pine2Pink)
- Arrive by 9:30 a.m. to check in and find a spot on the lawn
- Please bring your own mat
- Parking will be limited. As space permits, park in the Boys Scouts parking lot on Scout Way.
- You may purchase Jules Thin Crust pizza at the event as their truck will be serving the Pine2Pink specialty pizza as well as other pizza options.