Every first Friday from May to September (May 5, 2017; June 2, 2017; July 7, 2017; August 4, 2017; September 1, 2017), the quaint and historic riverfront town of Bristol Borough hosts First Fridays on the Delaware from 5 pm to 8 pm. Organized by the Bristol Borough Business Association to highlight our main business district along Mill Street, the 2017 season Event Sponsors are King George II Inn and Penn Community Bank. These free events include:
- FAMILY-FUN AMUSEMENTS including entertainment by local performance-oriented groups
- CREATIVE ARTS in all forms including inter-active displays and demos
- SHOPS, MERCHANTS & VENDORS for your shopping pleasure
- LIVE MUSIC from local groups
- CHILDREN’S ART CLASSES for kids of all ages
- CULINARY PLEASURES from our fabulous eating establishments and specialty food vendors
- COMMUNITY ART PROJECT where everyone can help create a one-of-a-kind piece of art
New this season is our themed months of Carnival Fun in June, Christmas in July, and Pirate Fest in August. Follow us on Facebook @BristolBoroughFirstFridays for more info on each month’s entertainment, specials, surprises, and more.
Creatives interested in displaying at the Art Walk and Vendors interested in participating in any of our events can get more information on our website.