The sun is out, and that means one thing: BBQs and vacations are here at last! While most people will be looking to get some color and spend more time outside during this season, there are a few things we can all do to ensure that our skin remains healthy and vibrant.
The professionals from The Spa at the Cornerstone Clubs’ Warrington location have given us some great information about staying healthy and beautiful in the heat. (At The Spa, they offer a great variety of services – from hot stone pedicures to threading, sugar scrubs to power peels. They pride themselves on being place where you can receive professional care that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated)
Enjoy these Summer Skin Care Tips from staff member Trang Tong:
1. Cleanse Daily morning and night. For summer we suggest a gentle foaming cleanser that will thoroughly remove impurities.
2. Exfoliate. Use a scrub or product that gradually dissolves excess dead skin cells to allow better absorption of products.
3. Apply a hydrating and nutrient rich masque to replenish the skin. Leave on for 5-15 minutes. By doing so you are putting vital nutrients and hydration back into the skin.
4. Moisturize every day, morning and night. Change your moisturizer for the season. For summer a lightweight moisturizer or hydrating serum would be perfect.
5. Sunscreen is an important factor in protecting skin from pigmentation, sun damage and skin cancer. Use sunscreen every day, not only for summer but all year long. Prevention is the key when dealing with summer skin.
Stop by The Spa at Cornerstone anytime for a brief, free skin care consultation.
What is a sponsored post?