Here are some local football hot spots:
- Green Parrot Irish Pub: 240 N Sycamore St. Newtown. Featuring the NFL Ticket, with every NFL game imaginable, as well as the College Football Package and The Big 10 Network, the Pub at The Green Parrot is the area’s go-to total sports pub. They also offer Setanta Sports TV for soccer, rugby and Australian Rules football as well as other hard to find sports. Their pub and outdoor patio features 20 flat-screen HDTV’s. Try out their brand new breakfast and stay for the games!
- McStew’s Irish Sports Pub: 5316 New Falls Road Levittown. McStew’s is Levittown’s biggest sports bar with 40+ TVs, including 15 HD as well as the NFL Sunday ticket. You can enjoy one of their 15 beers on tap and on Monday nights McStew’s All You Can Eat Wings and Pizza for $4.99.
- Stephanie’s: 29 South Main Street in Doylestown. Not only one of the best beer bars in Bucks, Stephanie’s also boasts 15 HDTVs along with the NFL Sunday Ticket. With seven 50″ HDTV’s you’ll never miss another sporting event. Check them out for specific Monday night specials.
- Buttonwood Grill: Routes 202 & 263 Lahaska: With an expansive indoor & outdoor bar, awesome beer selection, and tasty appetizers, Buttonwood Grill is a low-key place to take in the game.
- Logan Inn, New Hope: While there is tons to do in New Hope & Lambertville, for a long time there hasn’t been any bars that carry NFL Sunday Ticket…until now! Locals no longer need to drive the distance to catch their favorite teams on Sunday.
- Miller’s Ale House: 2250 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne: Over 60 HD screens along with beer & appetizer specials.
- The Clubhouse: The Clubhouse has 25¢ wings, $2 domestic drafts and bottles for $2.75.
- The Buck Hotel: 1200 Buck Road Feasterville. The website boasts the “largest screen TV in Bucks County as well as 26 other- TV’s in the bar area.” On Sundays from 12pm to 3pm, catch 1/2 price drinks and sushi while watching the games.
- Tony’s Bar & Grill: 1297 Greeley Avenue, Ivyland: Every Sunday enjoy $2.50 domestic bottles all day while watching the best NFL football action. Plus, during the Eagles games, get 1/2 price tomato pies.