Business owners and professionals in Bucks County and the surrounding area are in for a real treat if they can take time away from busy schedules to “Occupy Novotorium” for any of the free business programs being offered during the week of January 16. Novotorium, located conveniently in Langhorne just minutes from Route 1 and I95, is offering two free evening programs and five free daytime classes. Registration is required.
- Wednesday, January 18: People for Entrepreneurs: Finding and Selecting Co-Founders and Team Members for Your Business. Presentation by Mark Talaba of The Gabriel Institute followed by panel moderated by Culin Tate of CoFoundersLab, 6-9 p.m. Dinner included.
- Thursday, January 19: “Gamification + Libation = Gratification: Incorporating Game Strategies into Your Online Business and Marketing. Presentation by Joe Cotellese of myYearbook.com, followed by fun, interactive game play, 6-9 p.m. Food and refreshments included.
- Monday, January 16: Email-Marketing Essentials: 5 Secrets to Email-Marketing Success. Presented by Mitch Lapides, FulcrumTech, noon to 1:30 p.m. Lunch included.
- Tuesday, January 17: Bootstrapping and Turning Obstacles into Opportunities.
Presented by Joe Cellucci, Enable Consulting, and David Sorin, Management Mpowerment, 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 18: Search Marketing Basics: What Start Ups Need To Consider for SEO, PPC & Analytics. Presented byJessica Hill, Rachael Gerson, Bonnie Schwartz, SEER Interactive, 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 19: Beyond the Non-Disclosure Agreement: Legal Issues in an Open Environment. Presented by Fred Wilf, Baer Crossey, 4:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 20: Finance for Entrepreneurs, Startups, and Emerging Companies. Presented by Jay Smith, Eisner Amper, 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
Complete details about these programs and classes can be found at www.novotorium.com/occupy-novotorium. In addition, entrepreneurs may also register to receive up to five days of free business support services, including: workspace, internet access, individualized mentorship and guidance from Novotorium staff and partners, food and amenities (including use of the gym and napping pod), and access to all events and classes.