Happy Cinco de Mayo! Earlier this afternoon, we did an Instagram livesteam with our Bucks Happening List Winner Bartender – Stephanie Coombe from The Perk in Perkasie.
Since we can't celebrate the holiday at our favorite local spots this year, Stephanie shared a few margarita recipes that you can make at home!
Watermelon Jalapeño Margarita
- Muddle fresh lime, fresh jalapeño, and fresh watermelon juice.
- Add 1.5 ounces of silver tequila .75 ounce of Cointreau (or any orange liqueur)
- Shake and strain over fresh ice cubes.
Grand Gold Margarita
- Muddle fresh limes
- Add 1.75 ounces of gold tequila and 1 ounce of grand mariner
- Shake and strain over fresh ice