Who says you have to hike it to Philly or NYC to celebrate the luck of the Irish? Check out these Bucks County hotspots for some green festivities.
*check this post frequently because we will be updating as we find out more
- Green Parrot– Live Musical Entertainment Starting at 2pm with “Slam” and continuing with “Kevin Kilyn” at 7pm. Offering 24 exciting beers on tap along with Guinness drink special, as well as delicious Irish fare.
- Clubhouse Bar & Grill $3.50 Guinness, $5.50 Irish Car Bombs, Special tap Smitchwicks exclusively brought in for St. Patrick’s Day! $4.50 a pint—get it before its gone! Special appearance for you…..Triangle Shirt Factory!!! Trevor will be rocking the Clubhouse starting at 9pm!!
- Continental Tavern: Irish music from 4:00 pm until 11:00 pm and specials sales of Irish soda bread and Irish gift items.
- McStew’s: St. Paddy’s Day (Mar. 17th) All-Day at McStew’s; First Annual St. Paddy’s Day Blast! Irish Festivities Run All Day Long starting at 1pm. Plate Specials: Corn Beef, Ham, Cabbage and Potatoes. Starting at 2pm: The Quiet Men Band. Irish Dancers perform at 3pm. From 5-8pm, Music performed by Billy McGovern. Irish Dance Kids Will Perform at 7pm. The Band “Dead Poets” play at 8pm. No Open MIC, Instead Fish Out Of Water Plays at 9pm. Prizes, Giveaways All Day Long!
- Puck: Door Prizes! Beer Specials! Drink Specials! 5PM to close. Raffle to benefir Animal Life Line. New year round heated tent. Flyer here.
Outside of Bucks County
- Iron Abbey: Celtic Beer Dinner $40 per ticket, 5 plates & 7 Irish Beers.